Learn about Ingredients in Pet Shampoo
Polysorbate, in its original form, is a harmless sorbitol (vegetable based sugar alcohol). Polysorbates are used as fragrance ingredients, emulsifying agents, and as surfactants (nonionic detergents...Read More
The aloe is a plant that grows in warm climates. It has been used for hundreds of years for its naturally moisturizing and healing abilities. It is known to be able to improve skin. Is it Natur...Read More
- Are Artificial Colors Safe in Pet Shampoo?
- Is Aloe Vera Juice In Dog Shampoo Safe and Non-Toxic?
- Is Caprylhydroxamic Acid Safe for Dogs?
- Is Fragrance Safe In Dog Shampoo?
- Is Polysorbate 20 a Safe Ingredient in My Dog's Shampoo?
- Is there Really Formaldehyde in Dog Shampoo?
- Pet Shampoo Ingredients Common Terminology